Burnt Umber - Engineered (Sold by the Box)
$4.99 Per Square Foot / $112.87 Per Box with Free Shipping
Burnt Umber is a dark brown, wide-plank floor, with sultry black undertones—think coffee houses, red wine, fireplaces. This flooring style is stained with semi-opaque pigments, has beveled edges, and is Antiqued with a wire-brushed and hand-scraped surface.
Trinity Bamboo's Clean Air Verified® and FloorScore® Certified Engineered Strand Bamboo flooring features the UNICLIC® L2C Locking System; Plank side-joints are milled with a Fold-Down Lock System and plank end-joints are milled with an Overlap to Lock system for easy Floating installations above, on, or below grade (ground level), and easy Glue-Down installations above or on grade.
This product may be installed over radiant heating systems using the floating method above, on, or below-grade per NWFA Guidelines.
8 Planks / 22.62 Square Feet per Box.
- 8 Planks per Box: Each Plank is 72.83” x 5.59” x .47”: 22.62 Square Feet per Box
- 3 ply Engineered Construction with a 2.5mm wear layer of Strand Bamboo, 8mm Core of Poplar HDF, and a 1.5mm balance layer of Poplar Veneer
- Strand Bamboo Average Janka Hardness Rating of over 3500
- 8 coats of UV-Cured Polyurethane with an Aluminum Oxide Scratch-Resistant Wear Layer
- FloorScore® Indoor Air Quality Certified to SCS-EC10.3-2014 v4.0. Conforms to the CDPH/EHLB Standard Method v1.2-2017 (California Section 01350), effective April 1, 2017, for the school classroom and private office parameters when modeled as Flooring. Registration Number: SCS-FS-04092
- Clean Air Verified® flooring is independently tested in the U.S. by Trinity Bamboo using the ASTM D6007-02 Standard Test Method for Determining Formaldehyde Concentration in Air from Wood Products. All flooring is tested using International Accreditation Service (IAS) Certified Labs.
- LEED v3 2009: IEQ 4.3 Low-Emitting Materials (Solid Strand and Engineered Flooring) and MR6 Rapidly Renewable Materials (Solid Strand Flooring)
- LEED v4: EQc2 Low-Emitting Materials (Solid Strand and Engineered) via Option 1 Product Category Calculations