Carbonized - Engineered (Sold by the Box)
$4.99 Per Square Foot / $112.87 Per Box with Free Shipping
Carbonized bamboo is made by carefully heating Natural Bamboo with steam while under tremendous pressure. Unlike stained flooring where the color is hand-applied to the surface, Carbonized bamboo has color throughout the entire thickness of the Strand Bamboo. Carbonized bamboo is known for its naturally beautiful color variation, somewhat similar to hickory. This product is only available with our Almost Smooth finish which has micro-beveled edges and a lightly wire-brushed surface.
Trinity Bamboo's Clean Air Verified® and FloorScore® Certified Engineered Strand Bamboo flooring features the UNICLIC® L2C Locking System; Plank side-joints are milled with a Fold-Down Lock System and plank end-joints are milled with an Overlap to Lock system for easy Floating installations above, on, or below grade (ground level), and easy Glue-Down installations above or on grade.
This product may be installed over radiant heating systems using the floating method above, on, or below-grade per NWFA Guidelines.
8 Planks / 22.62 Square Feet per Box.
- 8 Planks per Box: Each Plank is 72.83” x 5.59” x .47”: 22.62 Square Feet per Box
- 3 ply Engineered Construction with a 2.5mm wear layer of Strand Bamboo, 8mm Core of Poplar HDF, and a 1.5mm balance layer of Poplar Veneer
- Strand Bamboo Average Janka Hardness Rating of over 3500
- 8 coats of UV-Cured Polyurethane with an Aluminum Oxide Scratch-Resistant Wear Layer
- FloorScore® Indoor Air Quality Certified to SCS-EC10.3-2014 v4.0. Conforms to the CDPH/EHLB Standard Method v1.2-2017 (California Section 01350), effective April 1, 2017, for the school classroom and private office parameters when modeled as Flooring. Registration Number: SCS-FS-04092
- Clean Air Verified® flooring is independently tested in the U.S. by Trinity Bamboo using the ASTM D6007-02 Standard Test Method for Determining Formaldehyde Concentration in Air from Wood Products. All flooring is tested using International Accreditation Service (IAS) Certified Labs.
- LEED v3 2009: IEQ 4.3 Low-Emitting Materials (Solid Strand and Engineered Flooring) and MR6 Rapidly Renewable Materials (Solid Strand Flooring)
- LEED v4: EQc2 Low-Emitting Materials (Solid Strand and Engineered) via Option 1 Product Category Calculations