Engineered and Solid Strand Bamboo Wood Flooring
Trinity Bamboo's Premium Strand Bamboo flooring planks are 6 feet long, 5 1/2 inches wide, and are a stout ~1/2 inch thick. All flooring is coated with 8 layers of premium UV cured polyurethane with an aluminum oxide wear-layer for maximum durability. Trinity Bamboo's flooring comes in both Engineered and Solid platforms with a variety of surface textures: Smooth, Almost Smooth, and Antiqued.
Smooth: Trinity Bamboo's Natural colored flooring in both our Solid and Engineered platforms are only available with our Smooth texture. This sophisticated flooring has micro-beveled edges, a low-gloss coating, and a totally smooth surface.
Almost Smooth: Many of Trinity Bamboo's flooring styles and colors are now available in a lightly wire-brushed format. This lightly textured flooring has micro-beveled edges and a low-gloss coating for a delightfully organic and natural aesthetic.
Antiqued: These original classics are wire-brushed and hand-scraped to create a sophisticated and predictable “antiqued” appearance possessing the grain patterns and authentic texture of reclaimed lumber.
PREMIUM ENGINEERED STRAND BAMBOO FLOORING WITH UNICLIC® LOCKING SYSTEM FOR FLOATING INSTALLATIONS BELOW, ON, OR ABOVE GRADE (GROUND LEVEL) NOTE: MAY BE USED WITH RADIANT HEATING SYSTEMS
$3.79-3.89 PER SQUARE FOOT - DELIVERED PRICE WITH FREE INDOOR DELIVERY
PREMIUM SOLID STRAND BAMBOO FLOORING WITH TONGUE AND GROOVE MILLING FOR NAIL OR GLUE-DOWN INSTALLATIONS ON OR ABOVE GRADE (GROUND LEVEL) NOTE: DO NOT USE WITH RADIANT HEATING SYSTEMS
$3.89-3.99 PER SQUARE FOOT - DELIVERED PRICE WITH FREE INDOOR DELIVERY
Click on a color below to order Free Samples or Buy Flooring
How to Select and Order a floor from Trinity Bamboo:
- Decide whether you will be purchasing a Solid or an Engineered Floor:
Choose Solid Strand Bamboo Flooring if the following applies to your installation location:
- You ARE going to glue-down or nail-down your flooring on or above grade (ground level)
Choose Engineered Strand Bamboo Flooring if any of the following conditions apply to your installation location:
- You ARE installing below-grade (below ground level)
- You ARE installing over a radiant heating system
- You ARE installing your floor via the Floating method (no nails or glue)
- Note—floating installations require a transition accessory (such as a T-Mold accessory) in doorways. If the concept of having the surface of your floor broken up visually by a transition accessory in a doorway is unappealing to you, glue or nail-down our Solid Strand bamboo flooring. Call us—let's discuss your project.
- Choose Solid Strand Bamboo Flooring if the following applies to your installation location:
- Choose the color of flooring you want from the colors you see above
- Order a FREE sample of each color of flooring you are interested in seeing. We will send you every texture (Smooth, Almost Smooth, or Antiqued) available in the color(s) you choose.
- Calculate the amount of flooring you need (square footage). To do this, multiply the length of the room by the width (for example, a 10' room by 12' room would require 120 square feet. It is considered the "industry standard" to order an additional 5% to ensure that you have enough flooring after accounting for cutting waste. As such, multiply 120 x 1.05 to reach your final needed quantity of 126 square feet. Call us if you want to check your calculations!
- Choose the accessories you need to complete your installation
- Order your floor, hire a quality installer, sit back and watch your house be transformed