Engineered and Solid Strand Bamboo Wood Flooring
Trinity Bamboo's Premium Strand Bamboo flooring planks are 6 feet long, 5 1/2 inches wide, and are a stout ~1/2 inch thick. All flooring is coated with 8 layers of premium UV cured polyurethane with an aluminum oxide wear-layer for maximum durability. Trinity Bamboo's flooring comes in both Engineered and Solid platforms with a variety of surface textures: Smooth, Almost Smooth, and Antiqued.
Smooth: Trinity Bamboo's Natural colored flooring in both our Solid and Engineered platforms are only available with our Smooth texture. This sophisticated flooring has micro-beveled edges, a low-gloss coating, and a totally smooth surface.
Almost Smooth: Many of Trinity Bamboo's flooring styles and colors are now available in a lightly wire-brushed format. This lightly textured flooring has micro-beveled edges and a low-gloss coating for a delightfully organic and natural aesthetic.
Antiqued: These original classics are wire-brushed and hand-scraped to create a sophisticated and predictable “antiqued” appearance possessing the grain patterns and authentic texture of reclaimed lumber.
PREMIUM ENGINEERED STRAND BAMBOO FLOORING WITH UNICLIC® LOCKING SYSTEM FOR FLOATING INSTALLATIONS ABOVE, ON, OR BELOW GRADE (GROUND LEVEL) OR GLUE-DOWN INSTALLATIONS ABOVE OR ON GRADE. NOTE: MAY BE FLOATED OVER RADIANT HEATING SYSTEMS PER NWFA GUIDELINES
$3.89 PER SQUARE FOOT - DELIVERED PRICE WITH FREE INDOOR DELIVERY
PREMIUM SOLID STRAND BAMBOO FLOORING WITH TONGUE AND GROOVE MILLING FOR NAIL OR GLUE-DOWN INSTALLATIONS ON OR ABOVE GRADE (GROUND LEVEL) NOTE: MAY BE NAILED-DOWN OVER RADIANT HEATING SYSTEMS PER NWFA GUIDELINES
$3.99 PER SQUARE FOOT - DELIVERED PRICE WITH FREE INDOOR DELIVERY
Click on a color below to order Free Samples or Buy Flooring
How to Select and Order a floor from Trinity Bamboo:
- Decide whether you will be purchasing a Solid or an Engineered Floor
- Choose the color of flooring you want from the colors you see above
- Order a FREE sample of each color of flooring you are interested in seeing. We will send you every texture (Smooth, Almost Smooth, or Antiqued) available in the color(s) you choose.
- Calculate the amount of flooring you need (square footage). To do this, multiply the length of the room by the width (for example, a 10' room by 12' room would require 120 square feet. It is considered the "industry standard" to order an additional 7% to ensure that you have enough flooring after accounting for cutting waste. As such, multiply 120 x 1.07 to reach your final needed quantity of 128.4 square feet. When in doubt round up to the nearest box. Call us if you want to check your calculations!
- Choose the accessories you need to complete your installation
- Order your floor, hire a quality installer, sit back and watch your house be transformed