Free Cut Sample - Driftwood Color - Engineered Strand Bamboo Flooring
Bamboo Hardwoods - ARCADE: DRIFTWOOD 55590
FREE 4" CUT SAMPLE - AUTOMATIC COUPON APPLIED AT CHECKOUT
Bamboo Hardwood's FloorScore® Certified Engineered Strand Bamboo flooring features the UNICLIC® L2C Locking System; Plank side-joints are milled with a Fold-Down Lock System and plank end-joints are milled with an Overlap to Lock system for easy Floating installations above, on, or below grade (ground level), and easy Glue-Down installations above or on grade.
This product may be installed over radiant heating systems using the floating method above, on, or below-grade per NWFA Guidelines.
20 Planks / 24.75 Square Feet per Box.
- 8 Step Treffert® aluminum oxide finish
- Wirebrushed Finish
- Each Plank is 36 1/4" x 5" x 7/16" (920x125x10mm)
- Wear Layer is ~3/32" (.098" or 2.5mm) Thick
- FloorScore® Indoor Air Quality Certified to SCS-EC10.3-2014 v4.0. Conforms to the CDPH/EHLB Standard Method v1.2-2017 (California Section 01350), effective April 1, 2017, for the school classroom and private office parameters when modeled as Flooring. Registration Number: SCS-FS-04091
- LEED v3 2009: IEQ 4.3 Low-Emitting Materials (Solid Strand and Engineered Flooring) and MR6 Rapidly Renewable Materials (Solid Strand Flooring)
- CARB II Compliant
- Wear Layer Janka Hardness Level of over 3000
- 50 Year Residential Warranty (5 Year Light Commercial)