Free Cut Sample - Chestnut Color - Solid Strand Bamboo Flooring
FREE 6" CUT SAMPLE - AUTOMATIC COUPON APPLIED AT CHECKOUT
Chestnut, a rich, brown, wide-plank floor which is perfect for your mountain estate, cozy cabin, or urban retreat. Really, this is one of most beautiful floors ever— install it and love it. This flooring style is available in two aesthetics: Almost Smooth and Antiqued.
- Almost Smooth: This flooring style is stained with semi-opaque pigments, has micro-beveled edges, and has a lightly wire-brushed surface.
- Antiqued: This flooring style is stained with semi-opaque pigments, has beveled edges, and has a wire-brushed and hand-scraped surface.
Clean Air Verified®, FloorScore® Certified, CARB II Compliant, Solid Strand Bamboo flooring with Tongue and Groove milling profile. All planks are 72.83” x 5.59” x .47” for nail down or glue down installations on or above grade (ground level).
This product may be installed over radiant heating systems using the Nail-Down method above or on-grade per NWFA Guidelines.
8 Planks / 22.62 Square Feet per Box.
- FloorScore® Indoor Air Quality Certified to SCS-EC10.3-2014 v4.0. Conforms to the CDPH/EHLB Standard Method v1.2-2017 (California Section 01350), effective April 1, 2017, for the school classroom and private office parameters when modeled as Flooring. Registration Number: SCS-FS-04091
- Clean Air Verified® flooring is independently tested in the U.S. by Trinity Bamboo using the ASTM D6007-02 Standard Test Method for Determining Formaldehyde Concentration in Air from Wood Products. All flooring is tested using International Accreditation Service (IAS) Certified Labs.
- LEED v3 2009: IEQ 4.3 Low-Emitting Materials (Solid Strand and Engineered Flooring) and MR6 Rapidly Renewable Materials (Solid Strand Flooring)
- LEED v4: EQc2 Low-Emitting Materials (Solid Strand and Engineered) via Option 1 Product Category Calculations