Chestnut - Solid (Sold by the Box)
$4.99 Per Square Foot / $112.87 Per Box with Free Shipping
Chestnut is a rich, brown, wide-plank floor, perfect for your mountain estate, cozy cabin, or urban retreat. Really, this is one of most beautiful floors ever— install it and love it. This flooring style is available in two aesthetics: Almost Smooth and Antiqued.
- Almost Smooth: This flooring style is stained with semi-opaque pigments, has micro-beveled edges, and has a lightly wire-brushed surface.
- Antiqued: This flooring style is stained with semi-opaque pigments, has beveled edges, and has a wire-brushed, hand-scraped, and antiqued surface.
Clean Air Verified®, FloorScore® Certified, CARB II Compliant, Solid Strand Bamboo flooring with Tongue and Groove milling profile. All planks are 72.83” x 5.59” x .47” for nail down or glue down installations on or above grade (ground level).
This product may be installed over radiant heating systems using the Nail-Down method above or on-grade per NWFA Guidelines.
8 Planks / 22.62 Square Feet per Box.
- 8 Planks per Box: Each Plank is 72.83” x 5.59” x .47”: 22.62 Square Feet per Box
- Solid Strand Bamboo Construction
- Strand Bamboo Average Janka Hardness Rating of over 3500
- 8 coats of UV-Cured Polyurethane with an Aluminum Oxide Scratch-Resistant Wear Layer
- Milled on all 4 edges with a Tongue and Groove profile for Nail or Glue-Down Installations on or above grade (ground level)
- FloorScore® Indoor Air Quality Certified to SCS-EC10.3-2014 v4.0. Conforms to the CDPH/EHLB Standard Method v1.2-2017 (California Section 01350), effective April 1, 2017, for the school classroom and private office parameters when modeled as Flooring. Registration Number: SCS-FS-04091
- Clean Air Verified® flooring is independently tested in the U.S. by Trinity Bamboo using the ASTM D6007-02 Standard Test Method for Determining Formaldehyde Concentration in Air from Wood Products. All flooring is tested using International Accreditation Service (IAS) Certified Labs.
- LEED v3 2009: IEQ 4.3 Low-Emitting Materials (Solid Strand and Engineered Flooring) and MR6 Rapidly Renewable Materials (Solid Strand Flooring)
- LEED v4: EQc2 Low-Emitting Materials (Solid Strand and Engineered) via Option 1 Product Category Calculations