Warm Brown - Solid (Sold by the Box) | Trinity Bamboo
$3.99 Per Square Foot with Free Shipping and Inside Delivery
Hand-rubbed oak, leather, and sleepy Labrador retrievers come to mind when viewing this beautiful wide-plank flooring. This flooring style is available in two aesthetics: Almost Smooth and Antiqued.
- Almost Smooth: This flooring style is stained with semi-opaque pigments, has micro-beveled edges, and has a lightly wire-brushed surface.
- Antiqued: This flooring style is stained with semi-opaque pigments, has beveled edges, and has a wire-brushed, hand-scraped, and antiqued surface.
Clean Air Verified®, FloorScore® Certified, CARB II Compliant, Solid Strand Bamboo flooring with Tongue and Groove milling profile. All planks are 72.83” x 5.59” x .47” for nail down or glue down installations on or above grade (ground level).
This product may be installed over radiant heating systems using the Nail-Down method above or on-grade per NWFA Guidelines.
8 Planks / 22.62 Square Feet per Box.
- FloorScore® Indoor Air Quality Certified to SCS-EC10.3-2014 v4.0. Conforms to the CDPH/EHLB Standard Method v1.2-2017 (California Section 01350), effective April 1, 2017, for the school classroom and private office parameters when modeled as Flooring. Registration Number: SCS-FS-04091
- Clean Air Verified® flooring is independently tested in the U.S. by Trinity Bamboo using the ASTM D6007-02 Standard Test Method for Determining Formaldehyde Concentration in Air from Wood Products. All flooring is tested using International Accreditation Service (IAS) Certified Labs.
- LEED v3 2009: IEQ 4.3 Low-Emitting Materials (Solid Strand and Engineered Flooring) and MR6 Rapidly Renewable Materials (Solid Strand Flooring)
- LEED v4: EQc2 Low-Emitting Materials (Solid Strand and Engineered) via Option 1 Product Category Calculations